TopicWhy my kindle paper tablet not charging properly?

• Wed 14th Mar 2018 - 9:00am

Hello Friedns,

Can someone please tell me why my kindle paper white (6th gen) won’t fully charge.? It starts off o.k, but then the light goes off & it just stops charging. I’d be really grateful if somebody could give me a few clues. Please tell me it’s not dying!!!

• Wed 14th Mar 2018 - 10:20am

Follow these steps to fix this problem:

Method 1: Restart Kindle

Method 2: Reset Kindle to Factory Default

Method 3: Adjust the Brightness/Volume Level

Method 4: Repair Your Kindle

Method 5: Contact Kindle Customer Service

Amazon Kindle Support Phone Number | Amazon Kindle Support Number | Kindle Support Phone Number

• Wed 14th Mar 2018 - 11:47am

1. Unplug the power adapter and micro-USB cable from your device, and then connect them to your device again.
    2. Insert the power adapter into a power outlet.
    3. If your device doesn't indicate that it's charging, unplug the power adapter. 
    • Press and hold the power button for two to three seconds until you see the message "Do you want to shut down your Fire?" and then tap OK.
    • After the device has completely turned off, press the power button for two to three seconds to turn your Fire tablet back on.
    1. After you restart (or attempt to restart) your device, plug the power adapter and micro-USB cable into the device and charge for at least an hour.

kindle fire support number | kindle fire support phone number | kindle fire tech support number

Please register or login to post forum replies