TopicWhy my kindle paper tablet not charging properly?
Can someone please tell me why my kindle paper white (6th gen) won’t fully charge.? It starts off o.k, but then the light goes off & it just stops charging. I’d be really grateful if somebody could give me a few clues. Please tell me it’s not dying!!!
Follow these steps to fix this problem:
Method 1: Restart Kindle
Method 2: Reset Kindle to Factory Default
Method 3: Adjust the Brightness/Volume Level
Method 4: Repair Your Kindle
Method 5: Contact Kindle Customer Service
- Unplug the power adapter and micro-USB cable from your device, and then connect them to your device again.
- Insert the power adapter into a power outlet.
- If your device doesn't indicate that it's charging, unplug the power adapter.
- Press and hold the power button for two to three seconds until you see the message "Do you want to shut down your Fire?" and then tap OK.
- After the device has completely turned off, press the power button for two to three seconds to turn your Fire tablet back on.
- After you restart (or attempt to restart) your device, plug the power adapter and micro-USB cable into the device and charge for at least an hour.