Forums

TopicWhat Is Diabetes?

• Mon 12th Feb 2018 - 7:09am

Minimizing stress is a very important part inType 2 Diabetes Defeated overcoming, and being able to reverse Type 2 diabetes.Find a doctor who is willing to spend time looking at all your information: your blood sugar records, listening to your concerns, and asking you questions, rather than one who just reads your HbA1c level.In part 1, I gave a bit of history on me, in part 2, I explained a bit about Diabetes as I understand it. In this article, I will share with you just exactly what I did to reverse my type 2 diabetes. It is simple but does take some determination on your part to begin, once started it will take on a life of it's own and become easy.This is a lifestyle change. What this means to me is that unlike a diet it is for the rest of my life. There may be the need for some adjustments as your body changes, but what I am about to present is the basics for making this lifestyle change.

Remember, I do not exercise, I still smoke 2 packs a day or more and drink tons of coffee, yet I am free from high blood sugars, will this work for you? I believe it will, if you are strict with yourself and follow the plan of eating precisely 98% or more, of the time. Don't start on this plan of eating if you are going to cheat on it, that wont work. If you find that no matter how hard you try you can not live by this food plan then there is probably an emotional element that you may need to deal with in which case a good therapist or joining a good support group like Overeaters Anonymous may be appropriate for you.You will notice in this food plan that my serving size of protein is 6 ounces, this is appropriate for men, if you are a woman you will need to cut the protein level down to 4 ounces.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/type-2-diabetes-defeated-review

• Tue 20th Feb 2018 - 6:56pm

Diabetes are a disease that can kill people if they get too dangerous. That is why I keep telling my friends at the ninjaessay.com/ site to be careful of the sugar they eat. Too much sugar can kill you.

Please register or login to post forum replies