Forums

Topic The Number One Cause of Failure

• Thu 11th Jan 2018 - 6:58am

I say this as I know it, believe it and practice it. I know it's Einstein Success Code Review easy for me to say, and my goal is to help you see that it is easy to adopt as an attitude, and things absolutely will change the way you want. You need to absolutely visualise, and accept, mentally that you are entitled to all that you can have. The world is there for us to do with to benefit us and others. If you think that some people are poor, just consider the trillions of dollars that are circulating the globe daily in electronic form. You have every right to be a part of that and can, when you adapt your mental image and state. I am not just saying you should sit and meditate about having money and no problems. However, by thinking in an expectant way, and naturally being active in a way that is fulfilling and empowering, you are better able to bring the good of the universe to you. Putting it another way, in simple terms, a lot of the poverty around is partly the result of a thought pattern that is failing.

We need to recognise that everything that happens to us is in fact, related to the way we think. Of course, there is a little more to this than just thought, but consider this situation:

Some people have difficulties in business, and may even come very close to losing it all. The difference now can show itself, that separates the winners from the losers. The winner looks at all options, and treats a failure or loss as temporary, rather than a marking point that represents a point of no return. Is this easy? For many, it is not. Going close to total failure financially can be a very painful and concerning experience, putting it mildly. My point however, is in the way that you think about the situation, and then react to it.

http://genuinehealthreviews.com/einstein-success-code-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies